D & D Minis: Female Human Avenger # 4 - Player's Handbook Heroes Series 2

D & D Minis: Female Human Avenger # 4 - Player's Handbook Heroes Series 2I just started playing D&D...and because my character was so specific, it was nice being able to buy the miniature separate from buying the whole starting package (especially since I am not a DM). The only problem is that the figure is very easily bent, and because the sword sticks out so far from the figurine, it might be more prone to getting broken off.

But seeings how I was playing a female fighter with red hair, this was nice.

The price was not too bad either, so I really do not have any complaints.

As far as educational value...I know that a lot of people associate D&D with being 'nerdy' or 'pathetic'. But role-playing is a good way to boost the imagination, it is a good way to test your acting skills, as well as making the mind work to create amazing lands with vast story-lines unique to your group of players.

0 comments:

Post a Comment