Gund 16 - Inch Manni Bear

Gund 16 - Inch Manni BearBought Gund 16 Manni Bear in November 2009 for my Grandaughter, and I was very pleased with the quality -

Now, I bought another one for my other Grandaughter and I was very disappointed

not only with the color of the bear a yellow tan, compared to the beige in 2009, but the cheaper quality of the fabric, also, nowhere in the description, did you mention that the hands and feet had beans as a filler.What happened?



This 16" Gund Manni teddy bear has an adorable face. It's soft, veryhuggable, and machine washable. Quality product and low price = it doesn't get much better than this! -Delighted Grandma

Buy Gund 16 - Inch Manni Bear Now



I'm sure kids will like this bear too. However, I bought this for my girlfriend and she loves it. The quality is top notch. He's very soft.

Read Best Reviews of Gund 16 - Inch Manni Bear Here

someone gave this to us as a present when my daughter was first born. this is such a beautiful teddy bear and she's been clinging onto it. She goes to sleep with this bear, and cuddles it at night. I've put this bear through the wash several times now and it's held up really nicely and it's just the right size for a 1 year old!!

Want Gund 16 - Inch Manni Bear Discount?

My husband bought this for my son in the hospital when he was born, and the poor bear has withstood so much since then! He is very soft and portable, and my son has definitely formed an attachment to the bear. My son has chewed on, wrestled, and spilled all sorts of things on it, and its still in great condition after 10 months. I would definitely recommend this bear :}

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment