Enesco My Family 7" Photo Album

Enesco My Family 7' Photo AlbumA perfect soft photo album for a baby to learn to identify family members and/or to see photos of Mommy and Daddy when they are away at work during the day.Holds a small photo on the cover and twelve 4" x 6" photos inside; no text, story or pictures inside.

It is very difficult to find a soft baby photo album that holds more than 6 pictures. This one holds 12 which gives my 1 year old the opportunity to have her own pictures of everyone in the family! The pictures are well protected, though it is easy to bend them. I would have liked the album to be a little bit stiffer, but then I guess it wouldn't be suitable for young babies. I would definitely recommend this product!

Buy Enesco My Family 7" Photo Album Now



I guess I was expecting a bit more then a cute cover and plastic pages inside.The outside is a nice soft plush but inside it is only thick plastic pages to slide pictures into.It is definitely durable, but the kids tend to figure out how to take the pictures out so the pictures still get a bit of wear and tear and I am constantly putting them back into there slots. The kids love this book though! They get to point out Uncles, Aunties and Grandparent's not to mention themselves and their siblings.

Read Best Reviews of Enesco My Family 7" Photo Album Here



This is a great product if you want to teach your child names of members in the family. I bought it for my 16 month old daughter and put pictures of myself (mom), her dad, her grandparents and aunts and made labels with their names and placed them with their corresponding picture. She loved looking at the pictures and carrying the album all over the house since my photo albums are off limits to her. In two weeks, she learned everyone's name and they all got a kick out of her saying there names and/or pointing to their pictures when I said their names. We really enjoyed this product and still do!

Want Enesco My Family 7" Photo Album Discount?



I read the reviews of this item and decided to order it.What I found was that the pages for the photos were bubbled as if they had been through exposure to heat.I tried putting photos in but found the plastic stuck to the photos.The combination of the bubbles and the plastic sticking to the photos made the photos difficult to see.

I returned the item.I will continue searching for a product that works better for the purpose of providing photos for my one year old grandson.If you know of one, add it to a review at this site.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment