Fisher-Price Grow with Me Kitchen (Exclusive)

Fisher-Price Grow with Me KitchenWe're going to get this for our 18 month old as a Christmas present but I've been price shopping and Toys R Us (online and in stores) has this same thing for $69.00.Just a heads up.

We bought this kitchen last Christmas for our daughter when she was 16 months. She has loved it! We have now increased the height and she continues to play with it on a daily basis.

However, the durablity of this product is poor as far as the electronic components are concerned. It just suddenly stopped working and replacing the batteries did not solve the issue. I will add that Fisher Price was willing to provide a new toy, but Ihad to pay to ship the entire kitchen back first. A new toy would arrive in 6-8 weeks! Are you kidding!! Who is going to take their child's favorite toy away for 2 months? I might add that we had the same issue with the Laugh and Learn House. It seems that Fisher Price has durability issues with their electonic components. For this reason I cannot recommend their products.

Buy Fisher-Price Grow with Me Kitchen (Exclusive) Now



When we were shopping for a birthday present for our 1 year old granddaughter, we were surprised at how substantial today's toy kitchens have become. We chose the Grow With Me because of its convertibility small enough for her to use now, and expandable for when she's taller. No sense cluttering up landfills with too-small-too-early discarded toys. Corina loves playing with her kitchen, especially with the blender. It's sturdy, durable, and has no sharp corners or tight doors to scratch orpinch little fingers. And her parents like the fact that all the accessories can stow away inside the oven. All in all, we're happy with this product.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Grow with Me Kitchen (Exclusive) Here



I bought this kitchen for my 19 month old grandson.It was the only kitchen I saw that was rated for children under 2 or 3 and it was by far the least expensive. It has the expected Fisher-Price quality. He loves it!It's the first thing he heads for when he comes to my house. It was simple to put together and simple to adjust in height.He's a tall boy, so I've already raised it to the preschool height.I agree with the first reviewer that it's probably too small for 5 year olds.

Want Fisher-Price Grow with Me Kitchen (Exclusive) Discount?

We bought this kitchen for my daughter's 1st birthday. It cost $70 at Toys 'R Us, so I was pretty surprised to see the price so high here. There are a lot of other bigger play kitchens out there, with more bells and whistles, but at the $70 price, this playfully colored kitchen is simple, but still great.

My daughter loved this kitchen immediately. At its low setting (only one row of appliances available), it was the perfect height for her at age 1. It comes with enough accessories that you don't need to buy additional pieces unless you want to. Still, other people have given my daughter kitchen accessories as gifts (play food, a tea set, etc.), and those gifts did really enhance my daughter's play.

She is now 3 1/2 years old, and she still enjoys playing with this kitchen. It is now set up in the higher setting, as shown in the product photo (two rows of appliances available). This kitchen has been a staple in her play area over the last few years. It really encourages imaginative play; my daughter can spend over an hour playing with it independently. She'll pretend to do dishes, make dinner, set up a party, etc.

The only problem we had with it was the blender when it's positioned on its stand, and the button is pressed, I think it's supposed to turn so that playful berry characters are shown through "windows". For us, when you press the button, the little balls inside the blender bounce around, and it makes noise, but that's it. If we take the blender off the stand and turn a little knob underneath by hand, we can make these little berry characters appear through "windows". So, I think we got a broken blender, but you know, it never actually mattered at all, the blender is still fun to play with the way it is. Other than that, we did have an appliance door or two get pulled off just once or twice, but they snapped back on just fine, no biggie.

My 9-month-old son has already started poking around the kitchen, and I hope he enjoys it as much as my daughter has. While I try not to get caught up in gender roles, I am still happy that the mostly white-and-purple colors are gender neutral.

After seeing my daughter with this kitchen, two of my friends got the same kitchen for their daughters, and they have not been disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment