Fisher-Price: Pop-Onz Pop 'n Musical Big Top

Fisher-Price: Pop-Onz Pop 'n Musical Big TopMy daughter, 2, loves this toy. It is one of the few toys she goes back to repeatedly. The pieces pop on and off, can be stacked end on end, moved all about, etc. She likes the circus music and it only plays for a short while. The only downside is I wish there were more animal pieces rather than odd connect pieces. Either way, I buy her add-on pieces whenever I find them ... she just loves to pop them on and off and build with them.

My daughter received this toy for her 2nd birthday.I usually have to get her started playing with it by making up a story that we use to "build" the circus town.This will get her imagination going to play on her own.We also have the starter pack with blocks and characters -I recommend purchasing it to have more pieces to play with.

Buy Fisher-Price: Pop-Onz Pop 'n Musical Big Top Now



My son received this toy for his first birthday.He has absolutely no interest in it.The only thing you can do with it is stick the little animals on the balls.There are a bunch of nonsesical attachments that don't do a thing. When the big top is spun it plays one of two songs.He hasn't touched the thing in weeks.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price: Pop-Onz Pop 'n Musical Big Top Here

I just bought my daughter this toy.She will be 2 in a week and she really likes it.She stacks them, tries to figure it out and the pieces are big enough for little hands.I think that a 1 yr old would have no interest in it, as it is too young of an age.Box says 18+ mos.I would recommend!

Want Fisher-Price: Pop-Onz Pop 'n Musical Big Top Discount?

Any toy that makes music with no shut off is no toy that I want at home.While this is colorful and durable, it is hard to tell what the individual pop onz pieces are for.They aren't the kinds of components that a child can easily recognize and then utilize for pretend play.For instance there is some kind of piece that is supposed to represent a water barrel, but it looks so non descript that it is hard to identify how to play with it.The only quality that appealed to my daughter and her friends who played with it, was that it makes music when you touch it in the slightest manner.This is the very same quality that is annoying to the adult members of the household.This toy, thankfully we didn't purchase ourselves because we are selling it at our yard sale soon and we know that we will take a beating on the actual retail value.Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment