Killerspin Fortissimo-High Tension Table Tennis Rubber - 2.0mm

Killerspin 419-04 2.0 Millimeter Fortissimo-High Tension Table Tennis Rubber, BlackThis product is getting 3/5 stars because there was NO plastic cover on the rubber itself when I opened the flipping thing(the killerspin box,not envelope), just a piece of card board in between the rubber and KillerSpin box. And it was warped a bit. I had to assemble my paddle and it was the last side I put on, the rubber was unprotected while I was gluing it to my blade, and drying process.

I dont know why a company would ship it out like that, but they kind of pissed me off since this was my first time making my own racket. But nonetheless the control, speed, and power of the rubbers themselves are pretty nice for the price. Just wish they would respect what they are selling a little more and actually make an effort to give customers overall quality products!

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment