Simply Classic Rocker

Levels Of Discovery Simply Classic Espresso RockerThe rocking chair is well made and easy to assemble. It is designed so a child will not fall back and hurt themselves. The finish is beautiful. Excellent Quality. It will last forever.



This furniture was a Christmas present for our granddaughter. It is amazingly beautiful and well made. I highly recommend it. We also bought the toy box and the table and chairs. She has a complete set of beautiful wood furniture and it will last for years.

Buy Simply Classic Rocker Now

This rocker was ordered for a special little girl.I was amazed when it came in.It is very well made and it very special because of the writing on the bottom and bring able to personalize it myself.It even came with a card to give with the rocker.Love this !!!

Read Best Reviews of Simply Classic Rocker Here

Sturdy, well-crafted chair!I'm very happy with it.I gave it to my grandson and hope when I have additional grandchildren it will still be available so I can buy for them!Even though it was a bi long waiting fo it to be in stock, it was worth the wait!

Want Simply Classic Rocker Discount?

Very nicely made. High quality.Easy to put together.really pleased with this purchase for a two year old granddaughter.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment