Gund Bogie Tan 19" Bear Plush

Gund Bogie Tan 19' Bear PlushMy husband bought me this bear as an early valentines present it's so cute and cuddly. The fur is soft to touch and snuggle. The arms and legs are stuffed a little thinner but I believe this keeps them from splitting seams so easy. I'm very happy to add this little guy to my grown up collection. He has an adorable face as well. He's not just your everyday dime a dozen bear you can tell he's of higher quality and unique. I'd recommend him for both kids or grown ups. Who doesn't love a teddy bear no matter what age ?



Nicely made and the company has excellent customer service. I think Gund has some of the best stuffed animals I have ever seen. They must have people working for them who are a good judge of "cute."

The arms and legs are longer and so it is better for hugging and it is able to hug you back too!I like the very soft fur that makes you want to touch it because it is so comfortable.The seat as well as the tips of the pawsare bean bagged and that makes it sit easier to have it sitting up and it is just the thing needed to have the arms and legs droop as they should and not just stick out.Just a personal note, I bought this for myself and I have significant allergies but I found that if I just rolled this one time well with a pet roller I had absolutely no problem with it even up close to my faceI am not disclosing anymore personal notes here other than that ...lol Very nice.

Buy Gund Bogie Tan 19" Bear Plush Now

Soft, well made, adorable to look at and fits right in my arms.Just right and a perfect gift for every age.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Bogie Tan 19" Bear Plush Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment