Levels Of Discovery Simply Classic Cherry Finish Rocker

Levels Of Discovery Simply Classic Cherry Finish RockerI purchased this item as a last minute Christmas gift for my little girl. The order arrived with in 3 days with out special shipping.

I was very happy with the quality of the chair, the way it was packaged, and how quickly it was put together. It was very hard to see how the chair was structured from the pictures. I was surprised to see that the back was flat and not curved. The back also sat up a bit more strait than I thought it would. I was worried this might be hard to sit in, but it wasn't. I should mention that the rock of the chair was also even. All in all a very well made product.

The only time my little girl would open her gifts for Christmas was when she was sitting in her chair.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment