Kettler Match 5.0 Indoor Table Tennis Table (Green Top)

Kettler Match 5.0 Indoor Table Tennis TableWe wanted a ping pong table that was light, easy to store, easy to set up and could be used outdoors.This table meets those criteria and more.As has been mentioned the instructions leave a lot to be desired.However,following them along slowly and carefully, I was able to assembly the table in one evening without help (it should be noted I have quite a bit of experience assembling things).It would be best to have an extra pair of hands since I had to "rig" a way to help hold the table sections up while attaching them to the frame.It has been worth the effort.

Just got my outdoor 5.0 today.It is a super high quality table.Truly weather proof.I recommend using a cover for the winter months to keep bird droppings etc. off of it.It was tedious to put together.Do not get this table if you aren't relatively fluent in reading assembly instruction hieroglyphics.Good value.

Buy Kettler Match 5.0 Indoor Table Tennis Table (Green Top) Now

I took the time to research outdoor tables.Most of the reviews discussed how the assembly was awful or the bounce was bad.This table has a very good bounce so I decided to go with this table.The assembly is a bit tricky because the directions leave out steps.I found a youtube video(match 5.0 assembly) which is 12 minutes long and shows each step very clearly.I used this video along with the instructions and it worked better than just relying on the directions that came with the table.It will still take you at least two to three hours beacause there are so many parts.

I bought mine at Sports Authority.I was able to get it on sale but it is regularly $620 which is a lot cheaper than the price shown here.

This is a really impressive table once set up.I feel like I am playing on a pro-table.i can tell it will withstand all the kids in the neighborhood playing on it as well as the weather.

Read Best Reviews of Kettler Match 5.0 Indoor Table Tennis Table (Green Top) Here



Dont get too hung up on reviews that concentrate on Assembly only! Once it is assembled it is an awesome table, easy to use and weatherproof. Any troubles contact Kettler who are very helpful!

Want Kettler Match 5.0 Indoor Table Tennis Table (Green Top) Discount?



The table looks good on paper, but the assembly instructions are the worst I have seen in a long, long time. Thepieces are not clearly labeled and the drawings are incomprehensible. It has taken me hours to put this together and it is still a heap in my basement

0 comments:

Post a Comment