Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Annie And Clarabel

Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Annie And ClarabelHow can one have Thomas and not Annie and Clarabel.Thomas can only be so useful without these charming companions.I mean where will the passengers sit?Who will coach Thomas around that fast and dangerous corner?And who will admonish Thomas when he becomes too cheeky?

To be more serious, I was not at all sure what my son (just turned 3) would think about the addition of these ladies, but now I can't imagine how he would play without them.He just adores Annie and Clarabel and everywhere Thomas goes, they are sure to follow.Which means that the trio accompany him into the sand box and into the bath tub.

Very rugged toys, I highly recommend these two gals to keep Thomas company.

Pam T~

I was nervous ordering these because of the one review stating that they were not wooden but instead cast metal but we were down to the wire for the Easter basket so I took my chances.I was pleased to find out they are indeed wooden -exactly as pictured. They work perfectly on the track.

Buy Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Annie And Clarabel Now

Apparently, Learning Curve is now TOMY and they've made some changes. Annie & Clarabel are now made with the same facial expressions, which my son is not to happy about. I considered returning them, but just decided to use a black sharpie to change Annie's mouth... :o My incredibly picky 3yo is now fine with it, so I'm happy too. But had I known this originally, I just would have bought used with the correct expressions!

Read Best Reviews of Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Annie And Clarabel Here



There are lots of engines, but not so many cars for the Thomas wooden railway sets.Annie and Clarabel were given to Thomas at the same time he was given the branch line, so they are old friends.Annie and Clarabel can be seen in the opening credits of most Thomas episodes, but in the more recent animated series, they don't actually talk to Thomas like they used to (they used to give him good advice).

Thomas gets very jealous if anyone else pulls Annie and Clarabel.In "The Great Discovery", for example, Thomas' bad feelings about the new engine, Stanley, start festering when he sees him pulling Annie and Clarabel.

Because they are so visible in the Thomas movies and series, my 3 year old was so happy to get them.He has the Thomas train table and always points to them on the side of the table, saying "Annieandclarabel!"We finally realized he thought they had one name together, and it wasn't until he started playing with these that we were able to teach him that they each had a name.That says something about how they are never separated in Thomasland.

Very few cars in Sodor have faces (the troublesome trucks do as well).It gives my son the ability to play out conversations between Thomas and his two beloved coaches.Now that we have Annie and Clarabel, our set feels complete!

These are the usual high quality wood that take a beating very well.

Want Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Annie And Clarabel Discount?

We purchased Annie and Clarabel so the kids could recreate some of the Thomas stories.The kids love them.However, I find the magnet arrangement a bit strange.Annie and Clarabel must be connected either face to face, or one facing forward and the other facing backward.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment