Dale Tiffany TA90228 Pebblestone Accent Table Lamp, Antique Golden Sand and Art Glass Shade

Dale Tiffany TA90228 Pebblestone Accent Table Lamp, Antique Golden Sand and Art Glass Shade
  • Dale Tiffany is a world-renowned manufacturer of fine glass lighting and home decor in the tradition of Louis Comfort Tiffany
  • Item measures 7.25-Inch x 15.25-Inch
  • Beautiful Antique Golden Sand Finish And Art Glass Shade
  • Uses 1 x 60W (E12) bulbs (not included)
  • Simple inline on/off switch operation

The lamp was everything I wanted. It is small enough for a small table.The product colors on the site are pretty much what you get.

Buy Dale Tiffany TA90228 Pebblestone Accent Table Lamp, Antique Golden Sand and Art Glass Shade Now



I have the bigger version of this lamp and really love it, so when I saw this one, I had to have it.It is very small.I planned on having it be a table light but looked so tiny in the room.So it sits on our fireplace mantel.I have to say that it does shine very bright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment