DC Universe Young Justice 6" Batman Figure

DC Universe Young Justice 6' Batman FigureThis figure is pretty rare, as they were not really released in store, and sold out quickly online. The ones selling on eBay were selling for $79.99 and up, so I think $45 was kind of a steal. Love this figure, goes great with my Batman collection. Snag one before they're gone!

First of all this batman comes from the greatest cartoon show of all time,young justice,this may just be another batman to you but trust me this is a whole new level from mattel.The only down side to this is that this was never put out in stores but luckly amazon came thru and has it,alot of people say the base is the key selling point here but to me its the whole thing,he comes with a nice rooftop base,1 smoke bomb,and 2 batarangs.The paint job is nice but the thing that stands out for me is the awsome cape,the way it folds down over his shoulders is just wow to me,over all even if your not a fan of the show this is still a must have for any batman or dc fan.

Buy DC Universe Young Justice 6" Batman Figure Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment