Disney Brave Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory

Disney Brave Plastic Tablecover Party AccessoryMy dissappointment is not with the product so much as with this seller's presentation. This is the same table cover I bought at my local party store for about 1/3 of the price. However, with the dimensions given and picture shown, I was under the impression this was a table cover that had one picture of Merida on it...making her just about lifesize (I planned to hang it on the wall). Merida is actually about 15" high along the border of the table cover.



Great price & perfect for my daughter's "Brave" birthday party!It will be easy to match solid colored balloon and streamers to.My daughter will love it, I am sure.

Buy Disney Brave Plastic Tablecover Party Accessory Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment