Gund My First Dolly-Brunette

Gund My First Dolly-Brunettesoft, no parts to come off in childs mouth, easy for a child to carry, washable, stays soft after washing, received product before the estimated date, othere dolls you have to be concerned with parts falling off not with Gund doll

This doll is so cute and the perfect size for my almost 1 year old. It's the perfect size for holding on to and it has the perfect amount of squishiness for hugging.

Buy Gund My First Dolly-Brunette Now

My daughter loves this doll and I love that it is all fabric with no plastic. Perfect for my one year old.

Read Best Reviews of Gund My First Dolly-Brunette Here

perfect little first doll. Got this as a shower gift. The mom loved it. It sits in her little girls crib waiting to be played with. Soft and cute.

Want Gund My First Dolly-Brunette Discount?



My grand daughter loves her.I wanted a first doll with dark hair since she is half Korean.Washable after being spit up on.I love Gund products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment