Fat Cat 7-Foot Storm Air Hockey Table

Fat Cat 7-Foot Storm Air Hockey TableI had heard that these were pretty good tables but was totally disappointed by the quality of this table. The supports on the table top are pretty thin pressed board as are the legs. Mine arrived with hairline cracks on the sides and the supports under the top. The table is turned on by a switch installed in the power cable which hangs below the table and is a pain to get at to turn it on. The display is powered by two AA batteries with a cover plate that has to be unscrewed with a screw driver to replace the batteries. This display is turned on separately and is easy to forget when turning off. Batteries won't last long if not turned off. The blower is weak but does give the minimum amount of performance. Assembly was quick and easy because there aren't many parts.

This is a very good air hockey table, and almost as fast as the professional models.It was easy to assemble, and you only need an extra person to turn it over.Both kids and adults use this, and the electronic scoring is great as well.I would definitely recommend this product.The instructions were good, and each leg can easily be levelled with the pads on the bottom.

Buy Fat Cat 7-Foot Storm Air Hockey Table Now



It may depend on the expectations you have for a table. Once we put it together, my grandkids and I played for 3 hours straight. It's fast enough for the older ones but the little ones can play too. I read that it had a few dead spots and that may be true but seemed to be more true when someone wasn't hitting it hard enough. They love the sounds the automatic scorer makes! I chose this one with a more powerful motor and I think that makes a difference. It's not a professional table but well worth it!!

Read Best Reviews of Fat Cat 7-Foot Storm Air Hockey Table Here

I was disappointed when I opened the box to find the broken frame. It was on the underside where one one the legs attaches. It was caused by a loose piece moving while being shipped. My wife was not in favor of this purchase so I was in a tough position that Christmas Eve around midnight. The instructions say returns can be made, but at your expense. Not a option. So, I got my wood glue and my clamps and went to work. I was able to save Christmas. Santa would have been proud, my wife, not so much. The table was a huge hit hours later when the kids got up. It plays fast. The size was perfect for my space. The score keeper is cheap but does the job. In the end, my wife loves it more than the kids.All is right with the world.

Want Fat Cat 7-Foot Storm Air Hockey Table Discount?



Table came with some damage but supplier addressed that promptly and satisfactorily.i do believe the pucks and paddles are not up to the quality of the table itself and could be improved.but overall, i'm satisfied

0 comments:

Post a Comment