Gotz Table Chair 2013 (Limited Edition)

Gotz Table Chair 2013I wanted something that wasn't a big high chair. She can easily take this to restaurants, too. Super cute and just what we were looking for.

I ordered this chair for my 8 year old daughter, who received and American Girl doll for Christmas. It does NOT fit on our kitchen table, which was very dissappointing, but it fits on our dining room table and other tables in the house. The curve in the hook is not deep enough to fit over the lip that is below our table top. In the picture, the curve looks deep, but in real life it is narrower and I should have checked the dimensions more accurately. The quality of the chair is great, and I really have no complaints. My daughter plays with it a bunch already, we are just bummed it doesn't work when we sit to eat every day. More my error than anything, so I really can't complain. The chair is nice canvas, and has the quality I would expect from a Gotz product. The price is a little high, even on sale, and had I known for sure it wouldn't fit my table I wouldn't have paid it. But overall, good product.

Buy Gotz Table Chair 2013 (Limited Edition) Now

This chair hooks on most tables, not all.It is cute, easy to use and my granddaughters who are 2 and 4loved it. I would recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of Gotz Table Chair 2013 (Limited Edition) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment