Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink

Gund Baby 9' Snuffles -Blue/PinkA nice little bear, but not quite up to Gund's usual quality.The eyes and nose are embroidered, and the fur not quite as soft and silky as other Snuffles.Still, a good find for a Snuffles fan.

I got a gund bear when I was a baby and i still have it, so of course i had to get one for my son! He loves his bear!!

Buy Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Now

The fur quality is poor and it looks much different than the other Snuffles bears. The face is much different and the dimensions thwart its face. I am sending it back.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Here



I feel bad for the previous reviewer who needs to return their shipment of this Snuffles line.This bear is extremely adorable if hand picked from a store.Unfortunately, its hard to purchase online as the crafting may be thwarted.If you want to hand pick your snuffles, its best to go to a store that carries the physical copy.I found mine in the kids section of a bookstore that is to remain nameless.Good luck in searching

Want Gund Baby 9" Snuffles -Blue/Pink Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment