Gund Nayla 10.5" Cockapoo Plush

Gund Nayla 10.5' Cockapoo PlushMy grand daughter was missing her little dog that recently died.This puppy was

perfect.She put her collar on it and carries it everywhere.It has helped her

cope.Thank you for a wonderful puppy.

This was a fake. The one I received looks nothing like the picture. The hair was coming out, glue was visible, and there was a flap of fur over the eye.I know this is not a Gund and I am so disappointed. I always trust my Amazon purchases but BEWARE!

Buy Gund Nayla 10.5" Cockapoo Plush Now

I ordered this for my younger sister who loves cock-a-poos. When it came in the mail, it looked quite disheveled, from the type of fur it has. After trying to straighten out the hair so it wasn't covering the eyes and nose, I realized threads and strings were all coming apart above the eyes. I returned it and will be going to a store to find a better one.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Nayla 10.5" Cockapoo Plush Here



Just gave this Gund Nayla Cockapoo Plush as a present for a newborn.The parents love it and I am certain the baby will too once he realizes what he has.

It is lovely to look at and to touch as well.Great plush toy.

Want Gund Nayla 10.5" Cockapoo Plush Discount?



I bought this as a gift for my 4year old nephew. He absolutely loved it and hasn't let go of it since I gave it to him.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment