Gund Philbin 18" Bear, Beige

Gund Philbin 18' Bear, BeigeGoing through a rough patch lately, and I thought I needed something a bit more huggable than the cat, who doesn't always appreciate it. After lots of searching, I decided on Philbin. Used my Prime 2-day shipping, and he arrived the next day with a warm, sympathetic expression on his face and an unlimited capacity for hugs. His fur is tufty and super soft, his limbs wonderfully floppy and posable, his face is just perfectly adorable, and he is super squishy and huggy. A little smaller than I thought he would be, but really the perfect size. His fur doesn't come out, his eyes are very secure, and he even has a cute little short tail. Overall, extremely nice quality bear, and exactly what I needed. If you have a friend of any age who is in need of encouragement, you can't go wrong with this guy!

This is a great bear! I bought two of the Gund Phlibin Bears as Christmas presents, one in beige and one in brown for my niece and nephew who both requested a "cuddly, soft teddy bear". They fit the bill perfectly! These bears were the perfect size, and can be carried easily, not to mention they are so soft and "cuddly" both the kids LOVE them! They shipped in three days and comparing the pricing, these bears were really inexpenisive for the great quaility, they look like I spent alot more money. I still reign as the "best Aunt ever"!

Buy Gund Philbin 18" Bear, Beige Now

received this teddy bear on time however it was a bit small, guess 18" is the stretched length...wished was bigger.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Philbin 18" Bear, Beige Here



The picture of this bear doesn't do it justice; it's much more adorable in person!Rather large and extremely soft.

Want Gund Philbin 18" Bear, Beige Discount?

Sent this as a gift and it was a big hit!! Apparently it even has beads in it to cause the bear to sit up on its own..

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment