Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish

Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White FinishVery Nice Desk, Easy to assemble.My grandaughter is 8 and she loved it.Will be something she can grow with and will have a long time.

Ordered this for my daughter and she loves it.Some assembly required but it wasn't difficult to put it together.It is very sturdy and I expect will hold up very well.

Buy Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish Now

The desk is fine--totally what I expected and fits the space perfectly. The lower rating comes from the desk being backordered and not delivered in time for Christmas. That should have been told to me up front and not a few days before Christmas when it was too late to get another one. I had to wait until the day in was supposed to arrive to find out it would not be shipped until Christmas. Overall, I am happy with the desk and my daughter thinks it is great.

Read Best Reviews of Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish Here



Very solid product that is easy to assemble. Looks great, is super sturdy, and the customer service was excellent. The desk arrived with a slightly broken drawer. We called the company, who requested we send them pictures and a request for replacement, and they sent it out immediately.

I would definitely recommend this desk for anyone interested in a children's desk.

Want Home Styles 5530-162 Naples Student Desk and Hutch, White Finish Discount?

great quality bought for 7 year old the drawers on hutch should be on tracks like on the desk other than that would recommend this desk

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment