Kiddie Chair Set

Guidecraft Kiddie Rocker Chair SetWe have had these for more than a year and love them. It is easy to take off the covers and throw them in the wash. I was worried about shrinkage but they fit just fine even after a spin in the dryer. They are also pretty stable my smallest one will grab the sides and pull up and they do not topple over on her. We have not had any luck with the table being used for anything other than a "jump rock". It has been relegated to the garage.



I am a licensed family child care provider and purchased this set for our son's room when he moved out of the nursery.I am soooo happy I bought this 4 years ago and so are the kids.Ours is in red.It took only 15 minutes minutes to put them all together, everything incredibly sturdy, the cushions are comfortable (though not foam-filled and super plushy, but I appreciate that as they seem to be more durable), and it roomy enough for 10-year olds (possibly older).The kids (unfortunately) have sat, stood, climbed, and even jumped on it (twice) daily for the past 4 years, but they are still like new!The cushions come off easily for you to wash and the colors stay bright and don't bleed, even after at least 10 washes.We also own the sofa couch from Guidecraft in blue and love that, as well.If you need a seating set for your own children, classroom, or childcare, I HIGHLY recommend this one.It's worth every penny!

Buy Kiddie Chair Set Now



I am a licensed family child care provider and purchased this set for our son's room when he moved out of the nursery.I am soooo happy I bought this 4 years ago and so are the kids.Ours is in red.It took only 15 minutes minutes to put them all together, everything incredibly sturdy, the cushions are comfortable (though not foam-filled and super plushy, but I appreciate that as they seem to be more durable), and it roomy enough for 10-year olds (possibly older).The kids (unfortunately) have sat, stood, climbed, and even jumped on it (twice) daily for the past 4 years, but they are still like new!The cushions come off easily for you to wash and the colors stay bright and don't bleed, even after at least 10 washes.We also own the sofa couch from Guidecraft in blue and love that, as well.If you need a seating set for your own children, classroom, or childcare, I HIGHLY recommend this one.It's worth every penny!

Read Best Reviews of Kiddie Chair Set Here

These chairs have not left my boys sight!They move them from room to room.They sit and read, watch birds, even playing their "air guitars" in them.My boys are 2 and 3.A great investment.The chairs have room for growth,too.

Want Kiddie Chair Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment