Learning Resources Primary Timers, Set of 6

Learning Resources Primary Timers, Set of 6
  • Time classroom activities like assessing fluency, measuring elapsed time and more
  • An optional 1-minute beep function emits a tone every 60 seconds for individually timed fluency tests
  • Set of 6 timers with batteries and storage case
  • For grade K-6
  • For children between 5 to 11 years

This timer only counts up and it is confusing to work, It was not what I was looking for.

Buy Learning Resources Primary Timers, Set of 6 Now



These served the purpose but the batteries did not have a long life and the kids would continuously run the timers.Not the best timer I have used for fluency reading.

Read Best Reviews of Learning Resources Primary Timers, Set of 6 Here



I teach 3rd grade. I bought these timers for my students to use to increase their fluency. These really inspired the students to push for a higer rate of reading. They are simple to use, sturdy, and quite functional. Thanks for a great product.

Want Learning Resources Primary Timers, Set of 6 Discount?



I teach second grade and I use these timers daily with my students. They are great for doing timed readings. They are so easy to use the kids love to time each other reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment