Kids Only Crayola 4-in-1 Craft Center

Kids Only Crayola 4-in-1 Craft CenterWe got this table and chairs as a last minute Christmas gift for our 2 and 4 year old children.So far we're pretty pleased with it.We're always worried about how things will hold up to the wear and tear of our children, but this one seems like it will last pretty well.The table top is plastic, but it seems sturdy enough to hold up to some abuse.The metal table legs and chair frames are very solid, and I have no real fear of bending or breaking.The chair seats and backs are also more than adequate for our young children.

As may be the case with others, my four year old son was standing and jumping on one of the chairs within about 12 seconds of us setting it up.After instructing him on the proper combinations of body parts and chairs, I took a look at the chair to see if there was any damage.There was absolutely no sign of distress.Another nice thing I found was that the chairs have a locking mechanism to keep them from accidentally folding up on little fingers or standing legs.The locking mechanism is also heavy enough to meet its need but didn't cause a problem for adults to clean things up.

The table top area seems pretty well arranged for small children.The four rectangular work areas are slightly depressed.One of the work areas on each side has a spring loaded metal clip to hold paper/coloring books/etc. in place.The one complaint I have about this table is that when the child is working with larger media, such as over sized paper for finger paints, that the clip is situated too close to the edge or gets in the way.I guess you can't have everything.

The table top also seems to clean up easily.We haven't found anything yet that doesn't wipe off the plastic easily.The vinyl seat covers also look like easy cleaning.Perhaps when we work up to some thicker, pourable paint we'll find some hard to clean crevices, but so far it's been fine.

I don't really believe that the table and chairs have much inherent educational value, but at least they don't get in the way of the educational experiences that happen on the table top.

To summarize, our kids have been enjoying the table and chairs for several weeks now with no problems and we expect that to be the case for quite some time.

This is my second purchase for the crayola table. I had purchase one a year ago to stay at my house for my grand kids. They enjoyed it so much that I purchased a second table so the girls could have one at their home to enjoy!Great product!!!

Buy Kids Only Crayola 4-in-1 Craft Center Now

I purchased this item for my granddaughter who is 20 months old. She loved it.Being able to clasp the papers down on the table so she can draw is a great idea and worked so well.She also loves the different tools she can use on the tablethe chalk and markers.I would recommend this table

It is very durable and so are the chairs

Read Best Reviews of Kids Only Crayola 4-in-1 Craft Center Here

I looked over many art tables. This is the most reasonablly priced, durable table. After all, your small child is going to draw on the table. I did not want to spend a great amount, yet I wanted it to be functional and durable. This is the most reasonable table I found. It is superior to tables double the cost! I am very pleased and so are my children aged 4 and 2!

Want Kids Only Crayola 4-in-1 Craft Center Discount?

This is an excellent product.Easy to store when not in use.Very safe with the locking chairs.Very durable.This was a gift for my 2 year old granddaughter and she loves it!

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment