LIttle Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table

LIttle Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play TableEasy Store Junior Table in Yellow & Teal by Little Tikes

Compact convenience

Avantages:

* This exceptional little picnic table is perfect a child.

* It folds and stores so Moms and Dads can actually put their house in order for company.

* It fits into the trunk of my Nissan Sentra (1997 version), and is not heavy to lift.

* It is stable because the weight is distributed.

* It can be set up in a park so that your little munchkins can draw, color, or paint.

* It is small enough to be completely covered by a piece of butcher paper -and the kids really love coloring everywhere on that!

* Since the unit is one piece, you don't have to bother with chairs that take up space and are easily dragged from one place to another by a toddler who wants to climb up everywhere.

* As far as size -it takes very little space even when left in the opened position.Mine is in the dining room; a fairly small area; and there is still have room for company.

* Children are drawn to "just my size" toys.

Drawbacks:

* After many crayon marks the top is marked permanently.

* This "feature" create an intrinsic value though.Nothing compares to a sentimental memory when "my child colored there. "

* My hands are tender and weak, so I had a very hard time folding and unfolding the table.There are small notches on the bottom of the table that must be locked into place to keep it steady and safe.I always find help from someone who is stronger to put the plastic locks in place.

5 stars -children love their own table.

5 stars -it is a safe place to help expand a child's imagination and creativity.

5 stars -the design makes the plastic table solid and it will last through many kids.

5 more stars -portable convenience.

This single unit picnic table serves many purposes, and I would not be without it.It is a bargain at any price.

I bought this table for my 18 month old son.Because the seats are set too close to the table top, when children try to stand up they cannot straighten their legs which forces them to sit/fall back down.The bench seat is too narrow which caused my son to go over backwards and hit his head on the ground.I noticed this problem when I purchased the table but thought maybe on grass or under constant supervision it would be ok.Because of the lightweight nature and the seat/table configuration children are also able to fall back and pull the table over with them.Table top also moves somewhat although this probably wouldn't be a big problem if the rest was Ok.We used it twice and then returned.Great idea and great storagebut the potential injury isn't worth it.Also, I don't think this would fit any child over 2, and definately not to age 5.

Buy LIttle Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table Now

My daughter got this table for Christmas. I thought it was going to be great for her. We had limited space and I liked the idea of her having a table her size. Well I was wrong, during Playdates I could only fit 2 children at the table. Several times the children fell back and hit their heads or they would trip. The worse part is that it was hard to keep anything on the table. The top angles down and the drinks would slide right off. bad table and bad investment.

Read Best Reviews of LIttle Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table Here

I am writing this review because I want make sure that you understand that this table is not comfortable for an average sized toddler.My daughter weighs just about 30 pounds and this table was uncomfortably small for her.It's a cute table and it seems a reasonable purchase to keep from having to buy the large one, but it is quite small. My daughter was able to fit her legs underneath, but when she tried to move, she almost fell. There was no room for movement.I bought the larger picnic table and am quite pleased with it. My daughter has plenty of room to grow and it's a great starter tablewhere she can both eat and draw.My other suggestion...go to Toys R Us (which is what I did) to try out both.

Want LIttle Tikes Easy Store Jr. Play Table Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment