LP GAME: Mind Wars

LP GAME: Mind WarsThis is a fun game for kids.It is sort of like a Electronic Trivial Pursuit with some silly stuff thrown in.My 4 year old played the 1st-2nd grade version and although it was slightly over his head, he knew about half the questions.My 2nd grader likes to play the 3rd-5th grade version.It is fun.I wish they had one for adults.

You insert the game into the Leap Pad system, just like the books, plug in the buzzers like the book cartriges, and you are all set up.You do not even need to read the directions.The game walks you through everything step-by-step.

I highly recommend this game.



I bought this for my 3rd grader and it's a real hoot to play.The voice that talks you through is very funny and keeps him interested.It's also great that the game can be played alone because out of my 3 kids (4, 8 & 10) only the 8 yr old likes to play games often.The questions are challenging enough for them.What I like best is that the kids have to pay attention or they'll miss something (and hence answer incorrectly).It teaches them patience.The volume has been no problem for us...there is always a volume (+) area on these leap pads to adjust.We just turn it up loud!A great buy for only $7!

Buy LP GAME: Mind Wars Now



This was the best purchase!I bought this last year for my 5yr old as she was not interested in handheld GameBoy, altho she tried when her brother wasn't looking.Now, being 6, she still loves it.She has to tell her 8 yr old brother, No, I'm using it.My son also loves to use this, especially in the car on road trips--to the grocery store or 2hours plus trips.I'm thinking of buying another one, so I don't have to listen to the fighting who gets to use it!The volume is no problem and the variety of programs is fantastic for both the older and younger sets.I highly recommend this intriguingly educational and extremely fun game!

Read Best Reviews of LP GAME: Mind Wars Here



My 6-year-old and 9-year-old love playing this LeapPad toy very much, and I love buying LeapPad products for them.I'd rather have my kids play LeapPad than computer software or GameBoy. Keep up the good work, LeapFrog.

Want LP GAME: Mind Wars Discount?



The directions didn't make it clear to me that the game board attached to the leap pad in order to play, so be sure you have one or plan to get one before buying this set. Neat idea. The kids really enjoy it though.I love it that they can have fun while learning at the same time.

Save 75% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment