Mega Bloks Thomas 3-in-1 Buildable Thomas Load'n Go

Mega Bloks Thomas 3-in-1 Buildable Thomas Load'n GoMy son loves this train, , even though he is just 20 months old. It's different playoptions keep him entertained with it for longer than usual. It has some small detailed parts that are a lot more sturdy than they appear. So far the train has held up several falls and bangs. I would buy it again. We love it.

We normally buy all wooden Thomas items & I was trying to find something we didn't have.We enjoy Mega Bloks so when I saw Thomas Mega Bloks for a pretty good price I ordered it.This doesn't replace the wooden Thomas, but it is something nice & different that isn't very expensive.What I like is that it is educational by them taking the pieces apart & then put them back together again....kind of like a neat puzzle.I would recommend this if you are looking for something that is Thomas & different.The only thing I don't care for is the little setting that comes w/ it.They aren't real sturdy & fall apart easily.It is nice they come w/ it, but I would buy this just for the Mega Bloks Thomas they can take apart & put back together.

UPDATE:these are awesome!!!!Now that we have been playing w/ the Mega Bloks Thomas characters (so far have Thomas, Percy, James, Toby & Diesel #10) they are great!I wanted to update my review as these have turned out to be wonderful.And, the best part, THESE FIT ON THE WOODEN TRAIN TRACKS!!!!!I actually feel these stay on them somewhat better than the wood trains.Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE WOODEN TRAINS & THEY REMAIN THE MOST PLAYED WITH & FAVORITE; however, these are a great find & I would definitely recommend in addition to the wooden trains.As I said before, these are Mega Bloks so they are like neat little puzzles which make them educational. They take them apart & put them back together over & over.They have patterns on the side of the characters to go on in the right order & your little one's are able to tell you (LOL...I keep putting the wrong pieces together & they fix it for me!!!).Also, they come w/ the coal cars/tenders to pull.These have a hook & hole mechanism.They clasp together very easily please note there are no magnets.They stay together really well & go around the wooden tracks perfectly. In case your curious how big these are in relation to the wooden trains, these are bigger probably almost twice the size of the wood one's.Great size for little hands & running (or should I say huffing & puffing) down the tracks :-)

Helpful hint:if you ever have a Thomas themed birthday these are perfect to go on top of the cake.These are plastic & come apart & therefore you can clean the icing/etc off afterwards.It's a win win situation you buy them for decorations & they are an awesome toy to play with.And, I really think the price is just right for what you get.I'm not an expert, but I'd say children 2 & up would enjoy these (NOTE:b/c the pieces taken apart to put back together are small close supervision is VERY IMPORTANT please be careful).If your child(ren) play w/ any trains on the tracks then these are perfect.

I wish they had more of the characters as I would definitely buy them :-)

Buy Mega Bloks Thomas 3-in-1 Buildable Thomas Load'n Go Now



My son got this for christmas and when he got it he immediatley began to fix it. He is enjoying it and wants to collect all the mega block trains.

Read Best Reviews of Mega Bloks Thomas 3-in-1 Buildable Thomas Load'n Go Here

The box was smaller than I expected but the toy was just what my grandson wanted.If he is happy then I am happy.

Want Mega Bloks Thomas 3-in-1 Buildable Thomas Load'n Go Discount?



It is cute but comes apart all of the time.It is too hard for little hands to manipulate.Not well made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment