Take Along Thomas & Friends - Thomas The Tank Engine

Take Along Thomas & Friends - Thomas The Tank EngineI purchased this because the battery-operated Thomas (TrackMaster) stopped working. Rolls well on the Take-Along tracks and also on floors.



Whether or not your child is "in to" Thomas, these take along toys are great for toddlers. I believe any child 18 months old will love these little guys. The magnets make it easy for little people to hook and unhook the cars. I can't say enough good things about them.

Buy Take Along Thomas & Friends - Thomas The Tank Engine Now

This little train is super cute and very durable.One thing that the description isn't clear on though is that it is smaller than the standard Thomas trains so it won't work on your basic wooden train track.It's more for just carrying around in your kid's pocket. That's fine, and the product name does allude to that but I just wish the description had been clear in letting the consumer know that it wouldn't fit on a wooden track.

Read Best Reviews of Take Along Thomas & Friends - Thomas The Tank Engine Here

For my son this was like a dream come true...now every time he see the UPS tuck go by he shouts "chooo-chooo" the delivery man became his hero... the toy is so cute, almost perfect, is not expensive, but if you wish to collect them all... is quite an investment....

Want Take Along Thomas & Friends - Thomas The Tank Engine Discount?

I thought there was only one size for the train.I had a large train track and this engine looked the same size and I thought it was the same size as the engine I had to discard.However, when I received the engine and looked back at the ad for it I realized it did list the measurement.Now I would like to order the bigger engine and just don't know how to do that.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment