Dora the Explorer Table and Chair Set

Dora the Explorer Table and Chair SetI purshased this table for my pre-toddler who eats and participates in learning activites at daycare while sitting at a table, not a haigh chair. At home we waited to re-enforce the learning and independence. The table and chairs are made of wood but not difficult to put together. The set is also durable and painted very nicely. We are pleased!



I bought this table and chairs for my two year old niece after checking out several different options for a Dora table and chairs. It had to be very sturdy--how many two year olds do you know that are easy on anything? It had to be colorful. It had to prominently display Dora and friends. And it had to be safe.

How did this rate? Well, it is outstanding on all fronts. Its built so strong, very sturdy, not even the slightest hint of wobble in either the table or the chairs. It's absolutely beautiful and colored brightly. Dora and the gang are everywhere on the table and chairs and I cannot see how it could be more safe.

The biggest test? My niece absolutely loves it and does pretty much everything on it, from afternoon snack to coloring to yes, watching her pal Dora on TV. Couldn't be happier with this product!

Buy Dora the Explorer Table and Chair Set Now

I got this for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she is in love with it. Assembly was quick and easy and the entire set is very durable. The colors and graphics are colorful and have withstood a lot of abuse from my 2 year old. Great price and if I had to buy it again, I would.

Read Best Reviews of Dora the Explorer Table and Chair Set Here

I bought this for my 18 mo old granddaughter who is approximately 31" tall.It fits her fine.The colors are much more vivid and brighter than shown.Seems to be a sturdy set.Would recommend this.

Want Dora the Explorer Table and Chair Set Discount?

Dora the Explorer Table and Chair Set

I bought this for my 2yo. When i first got this it has chips on one side of the table. Also realized that is not real wood.

When you buy online you don't really know what your getting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment