Mega Bloks Play 'N Go Fire Truck

Mega Bloks Play 'N Go Fire TruckMy 2 year old son got this for his birthday 3 months ago, plays with is daily, and he hasn't gotten sick of it yet! It is by far the toy that is most played with in our house. The fact that the back comes off and turns into a "fire station" means that he can pretend in lots of different ways. He loves driving the truck around the floor and putting out pretend fires! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

My son received this fire truck as a gift for his 1st birthday. He absolutely loves it. He takes the top part off and "drives" the truck bed all over the hard floors.

The only thing to look out for on this toy is the paint on the fireman and the dog chips when the kiddos teethe on them. My son still puts the majority of things in his mouth. I don't believe there is any lead or other bad stuff in the paint, though can't tell you for sure. He hasn't bit all the paint off just a few chips on the arm (man) and ear (dog). It is not bad enough to take them away from him. Would still highly recommend this toy.

Buy Mega Bloks Play 'N Go Fire Truck Now

My son got this truck as a gift and he likes playing with it and loves the interlocking blocks however in my opinion it could have been designed better.The back end of the truck comes off and makes it a flat bed truck where blocks can be stacked which might seem like a neat feature however it rests so lightly on the flat bed part that when you try to push the truck it usually falls off.Also in order to take the driver in and out of the cab you have to push a tab that releases it so it will tip forward then you can put them in or out and then you have to snap it back into place, not something a small child can do.As much as I think there are flaws my son still enjoys playing with it (he's 14 months) and I like that the pieces are interchangeable with the other Mega Bloks toys we have.

Read Best Reviews of Mega Bloks Play 'N Go Fire Truck Here

I bought the Fire Truck and Garage versions from Amazon (for around twenty dollars each). I also bought the Recycle truck version from T-A-R-G-E-T, so I thought I'd give a 3-in-1 review. My kids (twins) are 22 months old. I first bought the Recycling Truck which my kids like using as a ride-on toy (without the recycle station attached). When they started fighting over the single toy, I ordered the other two on Amazon. I'm going to copy and paste this review into all three toy descriptions since I'm going to spend a lot of time on it.

My kids LOVE cars, trucks, trains, etc. They totally connect the Recycle Truck toy with the recycling truck that comes down our street weekly. They use this toy to mimic what the real recycling truck does. They even asked for "recyclables" to be put in the little bin which wasn't easy to do because things that fit in the toy recycle bin can also be choking hazards. My kids are also into animals, so bonus for the recycle truck coming with a dog.

The garage is nice because it comes with an extra smaller car. My kids don't play with the garage part very much. Maybe when they're older, they will. They mainly use it as a ride-on toy and play with the extra car.

The fire truck comes with a dalmatian. As mentioned, my kids two favorite things are animals and cars. The ladder is fun, but they don't get that people climb ladders yet. I'm sure it'll be a concept they'll figure out soon. For the Christmas 2010 season, Costco sold this toy for twenty dollars and it came with an extra pack of 20 Megabloks. It was a good price, but I had already ordered this one from Amazon.

I also bought the 140-piece Mega Blok tub (for fifteen dollars at Target). These are fun to use to build with. The kids can build some very big structures. The blocks are a good size for small hands, but they don't stay together very well. But that's okay. At this age, they aren't building airplanes or elaborate structures. This is the link for the tub:

http://www.amazon.com/Mega-Brands-MegaBloks-Maxi-Tub/dp/B003Y6XYRI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1293818044&sr=1-1

Want Mega Bloks Play 'N Go Fire Truck Discount?

My son is a year old and we got this for him for his birthday.He loves playing with it, but he likes more taking the back part off and filling it with his other toys.It's very durable and hope he plays with it for a long time.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment