Bontempi - Stage Microphone

Bontempi - Stage MicrophoneLots of fun to use, but unless they use stronger materials for this mic it won't last long enough!! They use thin plastic for the poles which can easily crack under little pressure.



We couldn't wait for this purchase and it was a big disappointment. I don't think this lasted for more than a day. It didn't work well and broke immediately. I would not recommend this product.

Buy Bontempi - Stage Microphone Now



Cheaply made.Not good when multiple kids are playing with it.Does not stay together well.

Read Best Reviews of Bontempi - Stage Microphone Here

Sigh... this is such a great toy.My 5 & 3 year old LOVE IT.They give speeches all the time -"peaches" the three year old says -and I love listening them rattle on about nothing in particular.The PROBLEM is that the thingy that holds the mic in, just isn't strong enough.I can say this WITH CONFIDENCE, because it wasn't my kids who broke it.It was me, and I DID NOT force the mic into the holder.I just slid it in as I had done many other days, and this time the holder gave way and split.

I glued it back together, but now it's weak and keeps breaking.I'm resorting to blue duct tape next, which will probably work, but will look ugly as heck.Oh well... my kids still love it.I cannot say I regret buying it, but I can say I regret that it was not made properly.I love Bontempi otherwise, we have several of their instruments, which have upheld well.Purchase with caution!

Want Bontempi - Stage Microphone Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment