Soft and Fuzzy Table and Chair Set for Winnie the Pooh

Soft and Fuzzy Table and Chair Set for Winnie the PoohThis is a wonderful table and chairs set, but after doing a ton of online research, I am shocked and appalled by the unreasonably high price.Most wooden, handcrafted, handpainted, themed table and chair sets of this type are under $200.I understand that Winnie the Pooh and other Disney products are in high demand, and justifiably so, but why do parents have to pay this price for a product that a child will outgrow in a maximum of three years?It makes no sense.And after extensive research of this particular product, I am extremely disappointed that the manufacturer would discontinue it when it is apparent that it is in such high demand.

I have many items from the Winnie the Pooh Soft and Fuzzy nursery set, and purchased those items not only because I loved them and wanted to carry out a theme that my children love, but also because I inquired as to the themed set's popularity and timelessness from various online consumer reviews and retail stores who carried it.Now, in trying to acquire additional items from that set, I have discovered that many items have been discontinued and prices have increased on various items (such as the lamp and table/chairs set).

If you have tons of money to burn, more power to ya, but for someone on even a slight budget, it seems that something has been lost in the retailer's bottom line objectives and the consumer's desires here.Merry Christmas...

0 comments:

Post a Comment