My Little Pony - Rainbow Flash with Baby Pony - Super Long Hair Pony

My Little Pony - Rainbow Flash with Baby Pony - Super Long Hair PonyThe pony is great except she does not come with the baby pony that is pictured.I had to send it back because, the baby pony was the reason I ordered this pony to begin with.I just wanted to let future buyers know not to expect the baby pony with it.



Got this pony for my little girl and although it came quickly there was no baby pony. So please, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! IT IS NOT INCLUDED!!!! I thought maybe they had forgot to pack it until I read everyone elses reviews. Should I say more, next time... I will read the reveiws instead of being so impulsive in my purchases which I sometimes do. I'm going to keep the pony, but please, remember to read what others have to say first!!!...And I am talking about myself mostly.

Buy My Little Pony - Rainbow Flash with Baby Pony - Super Long Hair Pony Now

GUESS WHAT!!!?

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS PONY.

HER HAIR IS WAVY/CURLY AND PRETTY.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS PONY.

Read Best Reviews of My Little Pony - Rainbow Flash with Baby Pony - Super Long Hair Pony Here

When we saw the Ponies with their babies we had to find them all (I think 4 sets in all, but I've never seen the Toys R Us exclusive anywhere).My 3 year old loves to have them kiss & play!She makes a pony dady, mommy and baby and plays family with them.

They are very soft so I don't worry as much when she runs accross the house carrying them.Since they are not the hard cast plastic, I know the pony and her will both be unscathed after a tumble.

Her 4 yr boy cousin is so jealous he can;t have ponies and loves to come over and play with the castle and all her ponies (18 in all!), it's pony heaven at our house.

I have noticed that the ponies that have glittler fibers in their hair get a lot more snags and stuff.Our solution is to braid the super long manes and tails and put the pretty barrettes in.We even got more barrettes from teh dollar store just for the ponies!

Want My Little Pony - Rainbow Flash with Baby Pony - Super Long Hair Pony Discount?

the free baby ponies were just a promotion and no longer included.So what! this pony is wonderful just the way it is, it has more accessories and much longer hair then the normal ponies (hence the name "Super Long Hair" that's why it's like a dollar more.in my opinion it's totally worth it as one of the most fun things about my little ponies is brushing and styling thier soft hair.My daughters love her and the other Super Long Hairs anyway _free_ baby ponies or no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment