Star Table & Chair Set

Star Table & Chair SetI bought this table from Kid Kraft less then 5 months ago and I had so many issues with it. I normally don't have these issues with products I buy. But this company was horrible. After many emails for a week and a call from the super visor which was just as worse with Terri and Hillary the Supervisor. I mean its a totally cute table and super adorable don't get me wrong. Their Customer Service is HORRIBLE. They don't care about your concerns or care. I have 2 toddler who love to put things into their mouths and when screws fall out we have to take time out to worry about finding them.

Kid Kraft Table

Well after many exchange emails and phone call from supervisor. Makes me tell the World how crappy they are. They stated they will send me replacement parts, but honestly it wont make it better, Some of the screws and wood is stripped.Meaning I will need a new table ifI take it apart. The screws in the chair that was there before I got it, are falling out, no grooves to but it back into the chair. NO instructions at all, and there website has a assembly spot but when you put the 5 digit code in, wont catch you have A or B. I had B and gave me instructions to A which were all wrong. No way to tell their site which version you have which lacks alot cause A has so much less then B. The bolts that catch onto the screw, keep falling off the table, and makes the table very un sturdy. Also edible parts for my toddlers which make me a very unhappy camper. You will need wood glue and wrench plus many extra things to make it work. My biggest concern while emailing and calling they act like I am a liar, and how its never happened before, and THEY hand pack the boxes before ship. Also you know those white packets that have those beads in them? poison to human mouth contact, well they exploded all over inside exposing those beads around my kids, which is why I had to wait to put it together. I don't want my kids to get poisoned from their lack of caring. Plus I never found the packets anywhere. The screwing on this table is all wrong. Took 2 people plus me to hold the wood rods while I try my hardest to screw the screws into the tiny holes they came with. I pulled 2 muscles while doing this in both arms, and damaging the tissue into my shoulder which is very weak from past damage since they used non automatic tools.

If your looking into a sturdy table for your kids THIS isn't the one you want. Their CS sucks so bad, their supervisor is so stuck up, and they make you feel so low. I honestly will never work or buy from this company ever in the future. I asked them to make my opinion change about them, a NEW table or different product or apology, which was my main concern, but cause they were so stuck up, they were like we will send you new parts so you can be in pain all over again, these screws aren't something that would take a automatic tool to make it happen faster. It was a small tiny tool that goes into the screw while You turn over 10+ times to get it in without it stripping. I hate how the outcome came, but this IS NOT a company any parent should gr through.

I am so worried day by day that a screw or nut or catching nut my kids will find. After wood glue its all fine and gravy, but that's EXTRA money out my pocket to make it work. Says it 3+ and so on, but clearly they have no idea what they are talking about. Again they are rude and non caring!!!!!!!!

I bought this set for my grandson's 2nd birthday.Very sturdy.He loves using it to color and play with his toys.The bins hold all of his little toys which my daughter likes.

Buy Star Table & Chair Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment