Table Topics To Go - Honeymoon

Table Topics To Go - HoneymoonWe used these cards as a good conversation starter on our first honeymoon ever after 50 years of marriage.They are still appropriate and good very lots of interaction between us.Thank you.



Got these for some dinner conversation with my wife of 7 years. Some questions are good, others start fights.All in all, pretty good.

Buy Table Topics To Go - Honeymoon Now



I purchased this for a friend who was getting married. All I know is that when they came back from their honeymoon, she told me how much her and her husband LOVED these cards and how they actually wished there were MORE cards when they were done with all of them. She said it really gave them an opportunity to reflect on the wedding and remember all of their favorite and treasured moments together. Huge success and I highly recommend!!

Read Best Reviews of Table Topics To Go - Honeymoon Here



I recently purchased multiple TableTopics TO GO, honeymoon packs for friends who were getting married. I thought it was a great idea for the flight home or while waiting in the airport, to help solidly memories from their weddings. Sometimes it's easy to let details slip away, because the day is so hectic.

I then encouraged them each to keep the cards and to bring them out for each anniversary so that they could reminisce about their wedding day and remember the love they felt for each other and their friends and families on that special day. I thought it could become a great anniversary tradition.

Want Table Topics To Go - Honeymoon Discount?

In case anyone was wondering, this does not come in a hard case the way the larger Table topics set do, however, it is in a plastic sleeve (no cap) that seems fairly durable.I know I was curious how it would come so just thought i would throw that in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment