Tangle Creations Chrome Lamp

Tangle Creations Chrome LampSince there are only two overhead lights in my office, I purchased this lamp for my desk as task light for my monitor and keyboard and reduce the glare from the fluorescent lights overhead. It's very cute and everyone has commented about how much fun it is.

It doesn't give off a ton of light. A little more would have helped, but it does provide the additional light I wanted. There are two settings a "high" and "low," which is very low. Twisting it is fun, but I'm afraid that I'll break it so I haven't done too much with it. One bulb comes installed and an extra is provided in the box. Make sure you don't miss it as it's enclosed in wrap and taped to the back of the packaging.

Excellent delivery time as always!

Edited 6/30/08: Since this review, the touch on/off broke so I sent it back to the company. They couldn't fix it and were supposed to send it back to me, but have to send a different one since this one is no longer available. Plus, I haven't received it yet...Now, I'd give it a 1.



I forgot I even bought this product.It's been at least a year.All I remember was opening the box and when I saw it I thought, "What a piece of JUNK" and sent it back to amazon for a refund.End of story

Buy Tangle Creations Chrome Lamp Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment