Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Scruff the Scruncher

Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Scruff the ScruncherI bought this to try to use as a replacement for a Step Two train that busted a wheel.We have a Step Two molded plastic train tableStep2 Deluxe Action Train Table that came with a train and two cars but you don't seem to be able to buy a replacement engine for anywhere.Anyhow, I saw this and the dimensions seemed close so I figured it was worth a shot.

Happily, the engine does fit on the "tracks" of the step two table, but the engine is surprisingly weaker it has trouble making it over a bumpy bridge that the Step Two engine went over easily.I'm surprised because I thought the Thomas brand toy would be better quality.

I am nit picking a bit, because most people are not trying to do what I did, and I am sure this rides and fits fine on the Trackmaster tracks.One neat feature about these trains is that they work without a track at all your kid can play with it on the floor, or wherever.

One other thing the engine is a bit LOUD.

It takes one AA battery that is easy to replace, but you need a screwdriver to do so.

My son loves Thomas and Friends. I love the Trackmaster toys. They are very durable, and I don't have to put batteries in them for my son to play with them. He loves to run them around on the floor and on the tracks without wasting time or money on batteries. He can play according to his imagination, and I don't have to worry about the toys breaking. I highly recommend these toys.

Buy Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Scruff the Scruncher Now

it is simply like that he loved it though he has about 40 trains :) if your kid loves thomas this is a must buy!

Read Best Reviews of Thomas the Train: TrackMaster Scruff the Scruncher Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment