Baby Bison Cuddlekin 12" by Wild Republic

Baby Bison Cuddlekin 12' by Wild RepublicAs someone who has seen these beautiful baby animals out in Yellowstone National Park, I can safely say that this is one of the finest buffalo plushies you could ever buy. This toy is designed to both stand in an accurate position or sit in an adorable pose on its sturdy yet soft hooves. I love the white undercoat (though from my research of bison, I've never seen a calf look like that) that brings out the back of the hooves as well. The fur of this plush is also very soft and fuzzy, like actual calves are.

Overall, if you love buffalo, want to collect a more unusual high-quality toy, or have a kid that visited and loved a wildlife reserve with buffalo in it, I'd highly recommend it. With all the junk plushies of bison that are too fluffy and can't stand on their poorly-constructed hooves, this plushie is a delight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment