Disney Pooh Storage Activity Table and Chairs Set

Disney Pooh Storage Activity Table and Chairs SetThis table is very cute. I know my granddaughter will love it. Problem is it lacks a heavy duty finish on legs. The applied stickers on the chair were placed by an amateur. They are crooked and do not square up to the seat. It is quite colorful on the table top. Unfortunately, it is a decal and my table had scratches on the main surface as it came out of the box. It is cheaply packed and therefore the messed up parts pose a risk to a toddler. It will most likely continue to lose the decal as it is played upon. I will be contacting amazon to see if it can be replaced with parts in new condition, since this is what I paid for. The unfortunate other part is this is Christmas. No time to get it changed out before handing it over to my first grand baby.With better packing this might be avoided..

0 comments:

Post a Comment