Kidkraft Puzzle Book Shelf - Primary

Kidkraft Puzzle Book Shelf - PrimaryEasy to put together and very durable, bright colors go with boys or girls (we have 2 yr olds, one of each) and holds more books than you'd think.Open top shelf allows for those tall kids books that do not seem to fit in other shelves.definitely worth the money.Shelves good height for toddlers and preschoolers.Rounded edges minimize head-bonking potential.Slightly angled downward to the back of the shelf to keep books from falling out.

I bought this for my son when he was a year old and it has been perfect for his toys and books.He had a taller shelf before that and I always worried that he would knock it over, but I have no such worries with this one.This one is the perfect height for a small child and it's absolutely adorable.It was easy to put together and I feel that it is sturdily constructed.I certainly never worry about it breaking.I am so pleased that we bought this shelf and I would recommend it to anyone who has a young child.

Buy Kidkraft Puzzle Book Shelf - Primary Now



My husband and I are impressed with this purchase.The wood is hard and sturdy and the paint job is flawless. It put together easily and is very cute.We are very happy with the price vs the quality we got.

Read Best Reviews of Kidkraft Puzzle Book Shelf - Primary Here



The shelf is very sturdy and can be loaded with tons of book without showing the slightest hint of sagging. The colors are vibrant and took my husband a short time to put together. We love it.

EDIT: more than a year later we got another one and assembled it on top of this one (to make a 6 shelf bookcase). It fit together without a problem and is very sturdy. Of course we attached it with 2 straps to the wall (as you should with any bookcase in kid's room) but it has been great.

Want Kidkraft Puzzle Book Shelf - Primary Discount?



My wife and I bought this bookcase for our 21 month old son. It is perfect. We looked everywhere, and most costing this little were made of cheap pressboard; office furniture type stuff.

This is sturdy, "cute" (perfect for boy or girl), holds lots of stuff (not just books) and if you want, you could make 3 one shelf racks out of it, or 1 two shelf rack and another single rack, etc.

Save 36% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment