Lalaloopsy Square Table and Chair Set, 3-Pack

Lalaloopsy Square Table and Chair Set, 3-PackI got this delivered to my doorstep yesterday (I LOVE being a Prime Member) and we quickly took it out and set it up. My two younger girls fit perfectly at this table. I will be using it for craft time, snack time, and maybe for their meals. Maybe I will have an updated review later on about its durability.

My only complaint to the company or the shipping service is that the box showed up and it was in its original box. There was nothing covering the product to disguise it. I am always worried about not being home for package deliveries and something "disappearing" from my front porch, especially if one knows what is inside the box already with the picture right on the front.

:-/

4 stars because of packaging or lack there of.

such a cute little table my daughter loves it and it looks so cute in her room. i would def recomend buying this

Buy Lalaloopsy Square Table and Chair Set, 3-Pack Now

This little table set is so cute and sturdy. My 4 year old just loves it. The table and both chairs are padded and have such cute little prints on them. The packaging is great and it arrived quickly. We set this table up in my daughters room and she uses it as a coloring table but it folds up so easily we like the idea that it can be moved to the patio or other rooms as needed. It is very versatile and the possibilities are endless!

Read Best Reviews of Lalaloopsy Square Table and Chair Set, 3-Pack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment