Kidoozie I Can Learn Addition And Subtraction

Kidoozie I Can Learn Addition And SubtractionMy kids have played with this for about 6 monthsI have had it longer but held off giving it to them because they are young. I knew nothing about it when I bought it because I purchased it at a close out store.It looked fun and has turned out to be even more than what I could see on the packaging.It really does make it fun to learn numbers and has different ways of seeing the numbers, so they learn the dice, counting dots, and actual numbers.My 4 year old loves working all the cardsfrom the easiest (1), all the way up to the hardest (30). My only complaint is that the pegs are supposed to hold in the grid so they can turn the page over to check their work. They don't really stay in to do that.Other than that, it is pretty high quality. The cards are sturdy enough to withstand the play of my 2 younger kids (2 and 1).I would definitely purchase again. In fact, I was on searching to see if they have any other learning games (haven't found any yet).

0 comments:

Post a Comment