Rebound Game

Rebound GameAnyone that played Rebound as a child remembers how fun it used to be, whether playing against a friend, parent, or just playing around on your own.THIS IS NOT THE GAME YOU REMEMBER!Sure, it's the same "game", but what comes out of the box is not what you remember.

First, the game board comes in two pieces, not the smooth, solid single board that the older version had.This means the playing pieces hit a noticeable drop at each seam.

Second, the playing pieces aren't the heavy, smooth rolling pieces of the old set.These are lighter and don't track straight even on the kitchen table.

Finally, because of its construction the playing surface isn't level, and skill or no, it's nearly impossible to aim your shots like you could in the old game.It's frustrating, even for my older kids.

The game I bought my kids has been repacked and is going back to the store.Save your money on this one.



This was my favorite game as a child and I'm giving my 5 year old one for Christmas. I'd given up on finding a new version and decided to buy vintage on ebay. Mattel must have read my mind.

This is a tabletop shuffleboard game where the object is to shoot the marble off the rubberbands so that they stop in the highest point area. Not high concept but a great deal of fun to play alone or with family. The downside of the reissue is that the board is no longer a one piece cast but sectional. Not a big deal.

Buy Rebound Game Now



The two piece board construction does not stay together.The two board pieces don't even come close to aligning so there is a drop that makes the pieces move unpredictably.The boards are warped so all shots fall to one side.The rubberbands that came with the game fell apart before being stretched.The game pieces themselves are so cheap and shoddily made that they will stick.This was a huge disappointment.It is unplayable in this version.

Read Best Reviews of Rebound Game Here

The older version of this game was made much better as it had a wooden board. I guess most games/toys nowadays just aren't made like they used to be. If I had known that the game was on a plastic board that doesn't fit well together in the center of the board, I think I would have purchased this more as a "shuffle board" game through a magazine I received in the mail. It was a one piece board made out of wood. The seller on this item however was absolutely fantastic, and I would purchase from them again and again.

Want Rebound Game Discount?



My kids have had a fun time playing this game. They are ages 3-11 and all can play and all have fun.

The board is cheaply made and comes in two pieces that don't connect as flush as they should due to poor board design, so the rollers don't have a completely smooth surface to roll on. Despite this flaw, the kids didn't grow up with the better single flat board design, so they can't tell the difference and don't mind at all. The rollers are as good as the pieces I remember growing up with.

These are quick games (less than a minute), so kids aren't sad when they lose because they know they can just play again.Fun for parents to play with kids too and not boring like some other kids games.

Overall, fun game that my kids enjoy that would have been better with a single piece flat board.

0 comments:

Post a Comment