POOF-Slinky 0C602 Ideal BAS-KET Street Hoops Basket Skill Game

POOF-Slinky 0C602 Ideal BAS-KET Street Hoops Basket Skill GameIf you are looking for a re-creation of the basketball game of your past, forget it. When this game was originally sold, it had metal levers that could be adjusted to make the ball shoot more accurately. This model has hard plastic levers which have no give in them and makes it really hard to be accurate with your shot. In fact, it is almost impossible to make a shot from the free throw line because the ball consistently hits the lower part of the front of the rim. The plastic levers also will fall out if you move the playing floor of the game for any reason. I was a big fan of the old version when I was a kid and played it for hours at a time but bought this one for my grandson and we both got so annoyed because you couldn't score any points that he quit wanting to play it. I finally had to put something underneath the backboards to be able to hit a shot once in a while. Don't waste your money on this!! If you can find an older version with the metal levers you would be better off.



I played this game as a kid and was so excited to see it re-introduced!This game can be VERY addicting.It does require some skill to shoot the ball just right and there are tons of laughs to go around when the ball doesn't roll where you want it to.Great game to play with the kids or other adults great way to play a lively interactive game that provides opportunity for real interaction with your opponent.

Buy POOF-Slinky 0C602 Ideal BAS-KET Street Hoops Basket Skill Game Now



I bought this game because the original one which I have owned for 40 years is finally showing some wear. As a school psychologist, I use this toy frequently when working with children. I was so excited when the product arrived at my home, that I opened it immediately and put it together. My 15 year old son and I began to play. He thought is was a "cool" game. Out of approximately 100 shots, only 3 made it into the basket. Many of the shots just went straight up and down. I was extremely disappointed in the cheap plastic levers and baskets! This game is unplayable. My son agreed. Also, in order to store the game away, you would have to take it apart. In the original game, the metal baskets fold, and the levers easily fit inside the box. After 20 minutes of play, I took the game apart, put all the pieces back in the bag, and closed the box. I then placed it in the carton in which it arrived. I went on line to Amazon and requested a return authorization. I placed the return authorization in the carton, taped the box closed, and placed the UPS return label on the carton. I immediately drove to the UPS store to return this terrible game. If you remember the original and enjoyed playing it for hours either by yourself or with friends, do not purchase this product! If you have never played this before, don't even consider buying it!

Read Best Reviews of POOF-Slinky 0C602 Ideal BAS-KET Street Hoops Basket Skill Game Here

I too had this game back in the 60s and thought that it would be fun to play it again.Unfortunately, this is a cheaply made reproduction.It was hard to assemble, it is hard to score (impossible from the free throw line), and it is frustrating to play.We played it once or twice and have not played it again.

Want POOF-Slinky 0C602 Ideal BAS-KET Street Hoops Basket Skill Game Discount?



I purchased this game thinking that I would get the one that I had back 30 years ago.That basketball set was so fun all my friends used to skip high school and set up leagues to play for hours at a time.What a hoot!Who needed drugs, sex and rock and roll when you had this?

I was sorely disappointed when I got the newer model with the plastic levers rather than the old steel ones.Can't hit a shot for nothing and I used to be the all-time leading scorer.It ruined what was going to be a great Christmas morning with my children.Now it has sat all year unused.What a waste.Sooooo Disapointed!

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment