Russ Berrie Yomiko Pug 12"

Russ Berrie Yomiko Pug 12'I have a stuffed pug that my husband got me the Christmas after we got our pug puppy.The stuffed one looks a lot like our real dog and I loved it. When my daughter was born I wanted to get her her own stuffed pug.I looked all over for one similar to mine.I found this one and ordered it, in part because of the price but also because the "beads" inside are contained in an inner bag so their is much less of a risk of her getting injured by eating the contents if the animal were to get ripped open.My daughter loved my stuffed pug and when her's arrived in the mail I was excited to find that this one was identical to mine, but just a bit smaller. As a 10 month old it is her favorite thing to snuggle (besides the actual dog). It's soft and floppy. Many of the stuffed pugs on the market are posed and not a great to snuggle.



I have a 2 year old Pug.My grand daughter who is 5 months is fascinated by my Pugs face.I ordered this stuffed Pugbut was concerned that the price was so reasonable, but like the safety regulations that were enforced by the manufacturer.

Well the dog came by mail today. OMG it looks just like my PUG did when I brought her home for the first time. at eight weeks old!

The photo does not do this justice at all. In fact my pug Fooshe, follows me around the house staring at the stuffed pug as I carry it.That's how life like it looks and feels.

I can't wait to see what my little Miah thinks of her new puppy.

Buy Russ Berrie Yomiko Pug 12" Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment