Star Wars Buddies C-3po Plush By Kenner

Star Wars Buddies C-3po Plush By KennerThis was a toy for my 3 yr old great nephew's birthday. He had a bendable C3PO, but it could not go to bed with him. This one is cuddly and just the right size! (His 5 month old brother likes to drool on it, too!) It's a wonderful toy for this young Star Wars fan.

The quality of this plush seems to be very good, and it will go nicely with the other Star Wars Chirstmas gifts for my 5yr old son. He is in need of something cuddly that does not appear babyish, and this plush really fits the bill. My measurement for this product is 10.5" from top of head to tip of foot; kind of on the small side. The gold fabric has a funny smell, probably just the way it is made. I used a little bit of Febreze, and the cloth is still intact. Very happy to have found this C-3PO plush since it is not easy to come by.

Buy Star Wars Buddies C-3po Plush By Kenner Now

Great toy, my son loves it. We had a hand me down of this exact doll which we through away because the gold eventually starts to flake off, not sure if that's entirely safe these days.

Read Best Reviews of Star Wars Buddies C-3po Plush By Kenner Here

My daughter loves C-3PO, whom she calls "Pee-Po."After we found one at Wal-Mart that she adored but subsequently lost, I scoured the Internet for a replacement and found this one.It's basically the same doll, in a slightly different pose, and she loves it.It's soft so she sleeps with it and it thankfully makes NO NOISE (parents, you know where I'm coming from on this).

I recommend it.And the seller was prompt and responsive also.

Want Star Wars Buddies C-3po Plush By Kenner Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment