Stiga Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Set

Stiga Performance 4-Player Table Tennis SetNonexpensive, creates decent spin, good control, and handle fits nicely in the hand.The balls are decent too.Safe buy if you're looking for a decent set of paddles.



I was tired of the old paddels that came with the table.The winter competition was getting mundane.I bought this kit and it took our little group to a whole new level. I never new what a difference a new softer paddle and ping pong balls with some grip left on them could do for game.This was a great buy for the money I consider it a stepping stone to yet another level of ping pong play.

Buy Stiga Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Set Now

I bought these paddles to go with my new ping pong table. I have enjoyed hours of play with them. Now let me explain the reasoning for my 3 star review. I gave only three stars because first the handles are not the most comfortable things in the world and i have found myself using the paddles that came with the tables for the reason that they are more comfortable. second and this is the second star off the rubber that makes up the face of the paddle has started to peel off, no more than a quarter inch but peeled nonetheless. but on the up side the paddles seem to give excellent control of the ball probablydue to the "grippieness" of the rubber that is on the faces of the paddles. i think that if you are a serious ponger then these paddles may be for you but if you are like me and don't keep score you may want to find a paddle with a more comfortable paddle that you will enjoy playing with for longer periods of time.

Read Best Reviews of Stiga Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Set Here

I paid $33 for these.Price has been fluctuating, make sure you dont pay radically more without checking around.

The paddles come with a little sticker with ratings on them for Speed, Spin and Control and they are all around 35-50.I gather that the ratings are from the manufacture, and there is no single uniform scale, so I dont know how much meaningful information this really conveys to a casual player.

They play like any other casual use paddles I have ever played with -of the fullsome rubber variety, not the thin wood with a thin rubber piece glued on.The price is right, and we have not seen any durability issues at all despite having these for months.We dont play that much its true, but we have an 8 year old that plays with his friends sometimes (i.e. the paddles have been abused) and despite that they are still fine.I am particularly impressed that none of the balls that came with this set got crushed or dented.In short, the quality is a lot better than the casual stuff I'm used too.

If you are really competetive, you might want something better, but if you just want to mess around with your family and the occassional friends, these seem perfect.It might be possible to find the ultra-cheap stuff that I remember from playing growing up, but you'll regret it due to the durability issues that plague the ultra-cheap stuff.This set is definitely worth the money unless your competetive enough to get irate at the casual crowd.

Want Stiga Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Set Discount?

We bought an old garage-sale table and what came with it were single layer rubber, pips out. Dead and boring. This set, for the money, is an excellent buy. The paddles are grippy, light and well balanced and have more feel and control than $15 over-the-counter single paddles from the Sports Store. They raised the level of the adults' and kids' playing immediately. Everyone enjoyed the game more. Money well spent.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment