Teen Table Topics: Questions to Start Great Conversations

Teen Table Topics: Questions to Start Great ConversationsPart of the reason I bought this was to generate conversation around the dinner table.We have six kids total, four of them teenagers.Sometimes trying to get a word in edgewise at our very lively dinner table is difficult!My intent with this product was to give the kids something to talk about other than getting one words answers to the standard, "How was your day?" type questions.So far the topics are met mostly with eye rolls and comments of, "Dad, really?Do we have to do this???"I do believe they'll come around over time.Some of the topics are interesting and I can see where they'll generate some interesting responses once the kids decide to participate actively instead of pushing back.Three stars because for the price I'm not sure this item is a great value maybe I'll change my mind over time.You could generate conversation yourself if you could hit on those things the teens want to talk about this item already has those topics included.



I bought this for our family which includes four kids: 10, 13, 16 & 18. While it not a miracle, it has gotten conversation going that involves more than a grunt, even from the teens.

We keep it in the dining room and pull it out sometimes at dinner, either just as a family, or when guests are over too. It's a good way to get conversation going, and to get to know things about each other that you might not otherwise discuss.

My 10 & 13 year-old kids have also used them one-on-one with friends during play dates, or over the phone. Very pleased overall.

Buy Teen Table Topics: Questions to Start Great Conversations Now



I work at a therapeutic boarding school for boys. I bought these for our evening groups. Now they can't wait to be the one to pick the evening topic.

Read Best Reviews of Teen Table Topics: Questions to Start Great Conversations Here

I am very pleased with this product!I would defanitly buy from them again! The cards are will made and easy to handle and the container is eye pleasing so the game can sit on a shelf in an open room. The comments/questions on the cards are thought out, they are great for what I was looking for!I got this game for a group of 4th, 5th and 6th graders and it is their new favorite game!

Want Teen Table Topics: Questions to Start Great Conversations Discount?



This is the 3rd table topics that we have purchased. We enjoy them at dinner in order to spark some discussions with our 13 and 16-year olds. They do what they should with just a couple complaints. 1) If you have other table topics, you'll find that some of the questions repeat in this series 2) Some of the questions are really written JUST for teens so we have to tweak them so we can join the conversations. Having said that, they do what they are intended to do. We're on our 2nd go-round through the box and will probably need another one soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment