The Learning Journey Early Learning Old MacDonald's Farm

The Learning Journey Early Learning Old MacDonald's FarmWhen my mom gave this as a 1st bday gift to my son I was dubious as to how much he would like it and how long I'd be able to stand the noise. Happily I was pleasantly surprised with both his reaction to the toy and my ability to listen to it over and over again.The tone is low and therefor very easy to "tune out" when he repeatedly hits the same button.He loves the animal noises and the child's voice that sings "Old MacDonald".It's been 5 months and this toy has become a favorite to take along in the car, to playdates, and to wake up with in the crib providing mommy and daddy with a bit of a morning sleep in.I highly recommend this as a baby gift.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment