Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 12 x 18 Inches, Orange, 50 Sheets (103034)

Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 12 x 18 Inches, Orange, 50 Sheets
  • Sulphite construction paper
  • Fade resistant
  • Recycled

Love this paper. Really thick and sturdy and vibrant colors that hold fast way past the cheap construction paper I had gotten at Micheals and art stores. I used many many packages of this paper in a large paper sculpture and it even stood up to me varnishing it without it fading. Great true colors, especially the black.

Buy Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 12 x 18 Inches, Orange, 50 Sheets (103034) Now



I like this paper! I teach 2nd Grade and I prefer construction paper that is strong and lasting. This is a good value for me.

Read Best Reviews of Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 12 x 18 Inches, Orange, 50 Sheets (103034) Here

Very thick, sturdy paper with unbelievably vibrant colors. As the other reviewer said, there is no purple (WHY?!?) which is my favorite color but other than that the paper actually exceeded my expectations.

Want Tru-Ray Sulphite Construction Paper, 12 x 18 Inches, Orange, 50 Sheets (103034) Discount?



We purchased this paper for crafts and Christmas activities. The quality of the paper was better than I expected and the colors were great.

I hadn't paid attention to the size! So I was surprised the sheets were so long. This will be great for larger craft projects. I felt the quality was excellent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment